How to request a Repeat Prescription?
- You can order your repeats up to 10 days before the due date. This allows for any unforeseen issues to be resolved ensuring for uninterrupted medication usage.
- If you have requested any items that are not on your repeat medication list, this may delay the issue of the prescription.
- Prescriptions cannot be signed during consultation times.
- If you are due for a medication review please book an appointment in good time or this may delay the issue of your repeat prescription.
- You can now register to order your medication via our online facility.
- If you are not using any medication on your repeat medication list, please advise us on your next order so that we may remove this for you.
- We aim to turnover your prescription request within 48 hours. Last minute requests put an extra burden on the clinical staff and may still have to wait 48 hours. So, please ensure you order your medication early enough to allow us time to process your request.
You can order your repeat medication online by registering for our online services via our reception team. Once registered, click on to access this service: